Fulltime | London
Freelance | Anywhere
SEA are an independent award winning brand design consultancy based in the heart of Old Street. We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager with 3-5 years experience in managing and delivering brands across all sectors with a list of world class brands across the globe.
We see this position as primarily a management role which is integral to the creative process. Strong management skills are required with a background working within the creative industry. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate client service, proposal writing and overseeing day-to-day management across all touch-points, be cheerful, confident and with a love of design.
Reporting directly into the Partners, the candidate will have an integral role implementing processes and work-flows to improve the day-to-day running of the studio. Your key skills should be:
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Deep understanding of the brand delivery process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous planner with excellent and proven organisational skills
- Self-motivated multi-tasker
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and basic Indesign skills
- Calm personality under pressure
Please send your resume to the provided link. IMPORTANT: When applying, reference We the Makers jobs to be considered.