ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ideal for an ambitious individual, this role involves:
- Creating attention-grabbing design for multiple clients around the world
- Creating high-quality design across various categories such as logos, brand identity, presentations, digital marketing, traditional marketing, print, products, packaging and illustration
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, deliver on each individual brief and help them to achieve their goals
- Working as part of a dedicated account team
- Collaborating with various stakeholders all over the world including clients, developers, designers, directors and project managers
- Delivering a large number of challenging projects on time and within budget
A minimum of forty hours per week, with some weeks requiring weekend work
- If you: Are a highly talented and experienced designer with an impressive portfolio
- Are beyond competent using design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
- Have a strong understanding of design and an ability to deliver premium quality design
- Have a BA or higher in Design, Creative, Comms or other relevant field
- Have experience working in and advancing in a top-tier creative agency
- Can learn new processes quickly
- Are highly capable of multitasking and delivering projects to the highest possible standards, on time and within budget
- Have exceptional English language skills, including both written and verbal
- Are driven by results, hard-working and great at taking initiative
- Have a fast and reliable internet connection
- Are available to work a minimum forty hours per week and prepared to work occasional weekends
Here at Klingit we believe that good quality design is the key to success in any business, and we are doing things differently to make good quality design accessible to every business. Through our user-friendly platform, we connect businesses to first-class designers all around the world, making high-quality bespoke design accessible, easy, fast and affordable to businesses of any size.
Our team is dedicated, hard-working and eager to make a difference. We are outside-the-box thinkers, open to new ideas and constantly searching for ways to improve our offering.
When you join Klingit as a Graphic Designer, you’ll:
- Join a fun, supportive and close-knit team
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world in whichever time zone suits you
- Receive a competitive fixed monthly salary as well as performance-based bonuses
- Be involved in key projects right from the get-go
- Have the opportunity for career development and growth, as well as ongoing training opportunities including the opportunity to learn other creative skills such as motion graphics and UI/UX design, as well as account management and leadership
- We are completely open to where our new producer comes from and what their background and experience is, but obviously hands-on experience and knowledge of delivering work created in a Cinema4D, Octane, Redshift & Houdini pipeline will be hugely beneficial.
- Working on your own projects and when assisting the senior production team you'll be responsible for all aspects of project finance, risk and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery. You’re well versed in preparing detailed budgets, statements of work and timing plans and communicating these to clients in an easy-going way. You will be managing multiple projects of different sizes, with different clients, at any one time.
- This is a client-facing role, so you're confident and enthusiastic presenting work and taking feedback. Naturally, you have a proven track-record in delivering projects on brief, on time and on budget.
- From a software and tools point of view, we expect you to be fluent in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Experience of Xero, TeamGantt, Toggl and Trello will also be a big plus (as this is our day-to-day toolkit).
- You might be someone in a small independent studio wanting to make a move into a different size business or looking to work on projects with more profile. Someone looking to take the step up into a more senior role, with more responsibility and autonomy. Or you’re working in-house at a leading brand, looking to make use of that experience across multiple sectors.
- This role is full-time and will be based in our Farringdon studio in London. We are currently working remotely but will be moving a flexible mix of studio / remote working once lockdown ends.
- Found is a growing, dynamic company with an open, warm and inclusive culture. that strives to nurture and develop everyone in the team. We offer salary depending on experience, 20+ days holiday per year plus Christmas shutdown, the ability to work flexibly, annual appraisals and personal development plans, monthly 121s, being part of the company bonus and pension schemes, sabbaticals after 5 & 10 years and your own training budget.
These are exciting times - we’d love you to join us.